Previously on that good Marvel TV show that hardly anyone is watching…
Dear Tumblr: I started a Facebook group to celebrate Cult TV Shows. Join us!
I like Bryan Fuller’s shows, but they’re almost TOO ‘quirky’ and idiosyncratic for me.
Except for HANNIBAL- which I think could actually use a little more humor (and less mutilation).
Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 Schedule (Predictions)
July - Antman (confirmed)
May - Captain America 3 (confirmed)
July/August - Thor 3 (unconfirmed)
April/May - Dr. Strange (unconfirmed)
July/August - Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (unconfirmed)
May - The Avengers 3 (date unconfirmed)
• Phase 1 had six films, and Phase 2 had five.
• Marvel tends to release 2 films a year: Usually, one film features a new superhero and the other is a sequel featuring a pre-existing hero.
• Usually, the first film of each year is released in April or May and the second is released in July or August. The one exception to this rule was Thor: The Dark World which was released in November.
• Dr. Strange has been heavily rumored and teased for Phase 2.
• Robert Downey Jr. has signed on for The Avengers 3, but he has not signed on for an Iron Man 4.
• Although Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is not confirmed, it may be used to setup The Avengers 3 in the same way that the first film will set up The Avengers 2.
• Black Panther, The Incredible Hulk 2, and Ms. Marvel have been discussed as potential films as well.